Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you had to pick the top-to-bottom best chapter pack cycle what would it be?

If you had to pick the top 5 chapter packs (regardless of cycle) what would they be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best Cycle for Melee: A Tale of Champions - Tons of great melee cards, and alot of fun stuff in general.

Best Cycle for Joust: King's Landing - Shadows is a fun and interesting mechanic and all the houses got some very nice cards.

It is hard to name individual packs but 2 that I love are:
Refugees of War - The Refugees are still pretty indespensible in most decks.

Return of the Others - My personal favorite, Val and Burning on the Sand are great (so great they got restricted), cool Mel, huge dragon. What's not to love.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
medlinke wrote:
If you had to pick the top-to-bottom best chapter pack cycle what would it be?

I'd agree with Darksbane on this. King's Landing is best, although in terms of most essential, the A Time of Ravens cycle is also up there for carrion birds, winter and summer mechanics, and a number of solid characters, in addition to the Refugees.

If you had to pick the top 5 chapter packs (regardless of cycle) what would they be?[/q]

It's a tough choice as there are so many choice cards scattered throughout, but:
1. Refugees of War
2. Where Loyalty Lies
3. The Battle of Blackwater Bay
4. On Dangerous Grounds
5. Tales of the Red Keep
Runner-up: A Song of Summer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.