Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Norman Hedden
United States
Greenville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am leaning more and more toward wargaming. I just picked up No Retreat! The Russian Front through nws. I know it will be more toward my liking due to the playing time of 2hrs.

I want to get NR2. But when I go to the GMT website and try to pre-order, there is no balance amount in the purchase order. How does it work? Once the game reaches production status, does my credit card get charged then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Ramos
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Sing, o muse, of the wrath of Achilles...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You send them your payment info and they will charge you when the game is nearly ready to ship. If the game never gets produced (mainly because they don't get enough orders for it) your card won't get charged. I've ordered a few things via GMT's P500 and I've never had any problems. They're a great company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
And you can change your mind and cancel right up until they charge your card. They also have a pay by check option if you don't want to give them your credit card. When it's time to pay they'll tell you to send the check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.