Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pablo Mansanet
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
Hey there!

I'm having a hard time getting a coherent list of European game publishers that might be interested in abstract / semi-abstract prototypes. Could you please help me put one together?

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I can't get the search function in this forum to work too well, for some reason.

I'm interested specially in UK and Spain based companies, although German or any other work well for me as long as they publish around Europe.

I want to start contacting publishers about my idea and since I'm not too familiar with the market I don't know where to start.

Thank you very, very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Wallace
United States
Champaign
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...there's at least one Spanish publisher of abstracts out there:

nestorgames

They/he sell only online though, I think. If you want wider distribution you will have to look elsewhere. One of the bigger European publishers I can think of that touches abstracts is Gigamic, but they may be too big to look at games from a newcomer.

I'm sure there are other ideas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip W.
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Euros are better with dice!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gigamic does accept submissions: http://www.gigamic.com/index.php/en/game-author
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.