Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor M. Gonzalez Miguel
Spain
Sant Cugat del Valles
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

On the 2nd march 2012 I placed an order for several games using the on-line facility of Giseh Verlag. The order amounted to ca. 300 EUR. I received a confirmation mail and the order appeared as "pending" (with an estimated waiting time of 3-4 days) in my account in giseh.net. After three weeks without news, I mailed Giseh asking for a shipment schedule estimation. I got no reply. I tried one week later, without luck. Then I tried to phone them twice but an answering machine kept asking me to "phone later". Then I asked Paypal to contact the seller but they apparently were also unable to get a reply. So (luckily), two weeks ago Paypal decided to return me the money.

Does anybody know is that company has gone defunct? Their web page is working properly and you can place an order, but that's all. No games for your money (a pity, as I was interested in several of the games in their catalogue).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.