Popular Tags: [View All]
Marshall
United States
Charles Town
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Love is murder, murder is love, I'm a rock'n'roll hoodlum with a black leather glove. Knock me down, baby, step on my face, I'm a fool for ya baby, let's blow up this place."

And Advanced Squad Leader. Starter Kit.

http://www.messygameroom.libsyn.com/webpage/the-messy-game-r...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M·ANTONIVS·M·F·M·N
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Mein Luftkissenfahrzeug ist voller Aale
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heagerty
United States
Stephens City
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TonyClifton wrote:

Is that girl really in the army?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M·ANTONIVS·M·F·M·N
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Military. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heagerty
United States
Stephens City
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TonyClifton wrote:
Military. Yes.

Whose military?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M·ANTONIVS·M·F·M·N
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the guy who religiously thumbs and bumps these "podcast" announcements of yours, I certainly seem to have to answer a lot of questions. I'm guessing you already know whose military, and if you don't know, I believe you are some sort of pinko plant.

I think you should play Combat Commander: Pacific again. It simply blows the doors off of aslsk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heagerty
United States
Stephens City
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TonyClifton wrote:
For the guy who religiously thumbs and bumps these "podcast" announcements of yours, I certainly seem to have to answer a lot of questions. I'm guessing you already know whose military, and if you don't know, I believe you are some sort of pinko plant.

I think you should play Combat Commander: Pacific again. It simply blows the doors off of aslsk.

Is it the American one? I figure nowadays all the armies dress the same more or less, so it's hard to tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
Everyone likes a piece of pie.
badge
That's wonderful. Good for you! I've always wanted to have a haunted house. It's been my lifelong dream!
mbmbmbmbmb
TonyClifton wrote:

This is the dirtiest of dirty lies. ASLSK kicks everything Combat Commander in the nuts and leaves it heaped in a pool sobbing loudly to itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M·ANTONIVS·M·F·M·N
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Communists!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heagerty
United States
Stephens City
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benjro wrote:
TonyClifton wrote:

This is the dirtiest of dirty lies. ASLSK kicks everything Combat Commander in the nuts and leaves it heaped in a pool sobbing loudly to itself.

Hmmmm. Now that I've played ASLSK I can see why some people who like ASL don't like CC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.