Popular Tags: [View All]
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!

I just picked up a starter on e-bay. Is there enough in the starter to play or do I need to get some boosters or another starter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stavros G.
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mb
Each player needs one of the two different starters.
So, if you have both starters 1 and 2, you have all you need to play with a friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
Hey everyone!

I just picked up a starter on e-bay. Is there enough in the starter to play or do I need to get some boosters or another starter?

It depends on which starter you picked up.

If you picked up a red or blue starter, you only have enough for one person. If you bought the orange starter you have enough for two players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Deebs wrote:
tssfulk wrote:
Hey everyone!

It depends on which starter you picked up.

If you picked up a red or blue starter, you only have enough for one person. If you bought the orange starter you have enough for two players.

The picture on e-bay was Orange. So it looks like I'm good to go.

Thanks for all the replies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
Hey everyone!

Play the starter for a while until you and your players get good...
Then buy some extra pieces to throw in some flair as you like

Download the movement charts, and the beta-rules pdfs to get a good understanding of the game mechanics.

Have fun, and happy dratping cool

PS Don't waste money on boosters, you'll find plenty of people on geek to buy/trade for pieces!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.