Subject: Board Game Bash 2012, August 3rd - 5th, Austin, Texas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Grabert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Central Texas' biggest board game convention! Every August!
badge
Board Game Bash; Austin, TX; www.boardgamebash.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Bash is back! After an amazing first year, the convention is returning in 2012, bigger and better. This year, Friday has been added to the convention, and since the convention runs through the night all weekend, that allows for 50 hours of uncut gaming action. The space available has more than doubled giving us plenty of room. There will be more organized events this year, too.

Don't know about Board Game Bash? Well, let's fix that. It's a board gaming convention right here in beautiful Austin, Texas. It runs from August 3rd through 5th and will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown. That's right in the middle of downtown off I-35 and 6th. Don't worry about parking downtown, the cost of parking in the hotel's self-parking lot is covered by the convention.

So far, we've got a Dominion tournament, Small World tournament, Memoir '44 tournament, Munchkin tournament, and a few others getting final details worked out. Of course, there will also be tons of space to just play whatever you feel like playing, and we will have a game library available if you don't want to bring anything.

Pre-registration is open now, and costs just $35. Tickets will be available at the door for $40. We do offer pre-registration bonuses! Pre-registered attendees will get into the convention early (at 6 PM Friday instead of 7 PM), get early sign-up for tournaments and events, get a cool custom name badge, and, most importantly, get a MYSTERY GRAB BAG. The grab bags were pretty popular last year, so I'm glad to bring them back. What will be inside this year? You'll have to pre-register to find out.

Feel free to GM me with any questions, or e-mail me at info@boardgamebash.com. Check out our website at www.boardgamebash.com and like us on Facebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.