United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
A few questions:

1.I am assuming these cards can only be played as offensive cards. Can't find that in the rules anywhere, but that seems logical to me.

2.When an indirect fire card like Smart Bomb is played face up, I am assuming that the defending player cannot play a weapons system card in response. Is that correct, even when they have a clear LOS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
mille1212 wrote:
A few questions:

1.I am assuming these cards can only be played as offensive cards. Can't find that in the rules anywhere, but that seems logical to me.

2.When an indirect fire card like Smart Bomb is played face up, I am assuming that the defending player cannot play a weapons system card in response. Is that correct, even when they have a clear LOS?

1. It's not clear in the rules, but you should only be using Target Weapon System cards or Anti-Missile Missles as the defender. We'll clarify in our next update to the rules.

2. The defender can only respond to Line of Sight fire attacks. An indirect fire card cannot be responded to except with a Anti-Missile Missile, even with their own indirect fire cards, or even if they have a valid line of sight to the attacker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the defender roll for shields in an Indirect Fire attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.