Subject: pillbox counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Kornev
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wonder, how many pillbox counters are included in the box?
I found only 1 in mine. It makes me think that it was made intentionally to limit the number of active pillboxes by one. Or maybe I just counted wrong.
How many of these do ypu, people, have?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It usually only gets played by Defender Only card and is limited by that card to one per scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is only one. You are limited only by the number of counters you have, though, so buy a second set and you'll have another Pillox.

blush Ahem... see below.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Avtges
United States
Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
CONCEALED -3
badge
It's not easy being green.
mbmbmbmbmb
Malacandra wrote:
There is only one. You are limited only by the number of counters you have, though, so buy a second set and you'll have another Pillox.

Hmmm...maybe Chad made an error here as the rules for Hidden Pillbox explicitly state that the action can only be played if the pillbox is not already in play. So no matter how many copies you own, you'll only ever be able to have one pillbox in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
the rules for Hidden Pillbox explicitly state that the action can only be played if the pillbox is not already in play.

Correct. Buy as many copies of the game as you like, it won't matter: this rule will be in every copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Extra pillboxes can be bought at the pharmacy stores.

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Workman
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
>Correct. Buy as many copies of the game as you like, it won't matter: this rule will be in every copy

Aha! But that's what special scenario rules are for:

1.1 Defender must buy two extra copies of the game and place the three pillboxes during initial setup between rows A and H inclusive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New Event!

"Discover Pillbox!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.