Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see everyone complaining about missing pieces, color saturation on cards, etc. for Mage Knight. However, I received both Mage Knight and LoW yesterday and LoW was my problem child. First, 2 of the corners were already separated. Second, the rulebook pages were all stuck together at the top. I had to carefully separate them, but ultimately ripped every single one. Now I didn't count my components yet for both games, but I was sure expecting Mage Knight to be the culprit here. Here's hoping it won't be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 corners are supposed to be separated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
downeymb wrote:
The 2 corners are supposed to be separated.

Interesting. I'm sure the rulebook wasn't supposed to be stuck together though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not on top anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Chuckle
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're this picky, then don't forget to buy sleeves for the cards. It'll disappoint you that the cards are so thin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Charliechuckleberry wrote:
If you're this picky, then don't forget to buy sleeves for the cards. It'll disappoint you that the cards are so thin.

A rule book stuck together and torn is being picky? Yeesh, I know people who get upset if the copy of a game they bought has a tear in the shrinkwrap. THAT'S picky!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Charliechuckleberry wrote:

I'm not that picky but when I open the first page and it completely rips, I'm pretty sure that's a valid complaint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet WofC would send you a new rulebook if you ask...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WotC will send you any replacements you need free of charge. Call their customer support line.

And don't open rulebooks like Christmas presents, since they are printed on paper after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DegenerateElite wrote:
WotC will send you any replacements you need free of charge. Call their customer support line.

And don't open rulebooks like Christmas presents, since they are printed on paper after all.

I don't open rulebooks like Christmas presents. They were stuck together. Opening or turning the pages like normal ripped themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.