Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Frank
United States
Bradford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Too many games! Too many games! How can you have too many games?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be running a Splut! tournament at the upcoming Dice Tower Convention in Kissimmee, Florida. The event will be July 5th (2pm to 5pm) for up to 16 players. Here's the con web site: http://www.boardgaming.info/convention/index-2.php

I'll be using these DGT pyramid timers so that we can keep the games moving along with 4 players. No time for analysis paralysis! http://dgtcube.com/dgtcube/

There'll be some sort of swag for every participant.

I hope to see many of you there. I'll be driving down from Pennsylvania, so you southern US Splut! players have no excuse for not being there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmbmb
The prices for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the first ever SPLUT! tournament are sent today to

Dennis Frank
United States
Bradford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you want to have one of the goodies, go to the Dice Tower Con 2012!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Frank
United States
Bradford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had an enthusiastic turnout for the 2012 Dice Tower Convention Splut! tournament. Only 5 players, but we had at least that many stop by to say that only schedule conflicts kept them from participating.

All the players received pinback buttons to wear the rest of the weekend. The three top finishers were awarded hard cover copies of the rules autographed and illustrated by Toco himself! I also gave away a couple of mini-Splut! games in dvd containers that I'd made up.

The event included a practice round and then 4-player rounds with players changing seats each round to ensure that the combinations were varied. It was a close run to the finish with Adolph edging out his competitors by a few points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the goodies for the winners:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.