Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys! laugh

I was wondering if there will be an option to pre-order the world of Tempest through your web shop for pick-up at Essen-Spiel 2012 in order for the customer to save on shipping.

Also, I really enjoyed your booth last year at Essen. Bought 4 games, and really enjoyed the opportunity to demo Ninja: Legend of the Scorpion Clan and Nightfall. meeple

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see no reason why we couldn't do that. But I will check with the people in charge of the web store to see if they have any concerns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ed! The less money I physically take to Essen, the less it impacts my Marriage. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Salisch
Germany
Pirmasens
Rheinland Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
Check out my youtube channel: Patrick Salisch
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Robman an i will come together to Essen like last year. Really had a great time with our two guard friends, trying to complete our Ninja missions.
But, yes a preorder would be a great thing. You know that i maybe want to get the complete saga Edward, so please talk to your people thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas P. Felder
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
Thanks Ed! The less money I physically take to Essen, the less it impacts my Marriage. whistle

I so TOTALLY know what you're talking about! gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.