Subject: "Massing at Osgilath" 2012 at Gencon? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there going to be a GC 2012 event for LotR like Massing at Osgilath last year? It was one of my highlights in 2011.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
Livin's mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine
badge
I am a breathing time machine
mbmbmbmbmb
That's about the time the Hobbit expansion is due, so I would bet that all the focus will be on that. But that's complete conjecture, so take it with a grain of salt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Heitz
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't look like Fantasy Flight has submitted any events for the LotR LCG yet. I'm hoping events will eventually be added. Last year, the Massing at Osgiliath event wasn't added to the event list until event registration had been open for a month or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stivers
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also the game was very young at that time. It was a great way to see how other people were playing the game. This year we can see how much this game has changed!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I brought a very nascent constructed deck to mine. Bilbo was a big help, and the guy watching us said we did the best against the scenario that he'd seen so far (we were very close to winning it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.