Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably more straight forward than I am making it, but I thought I'd see what others think.

For the Axis Hero Lara, is says she can lead a Schwer Platoon, rather than the Heavy Kommandotrup (which is usually the Command Section of a Schwer Platoon).

However, can I add her TO a Heavy Kommandotrup, so that her and the Kommandotrup make up the Command Section?

The way it's worded it makes me think she has to fully replace them, but then the rules that talk about adding Heroes to a Unit, make it seem like it's okay to do this.

Also, could I add Lara to any squad I want - say a Strumpionere squad, so that she could be in the Command Section of a Blutkreuz Platoon, even though from her text it says she can only replace the command section of a Schwer Platoon?

Basically, I have the Revised Core set, which comes with the Lara Hero and I want to make a Blutkreuz Platoon with a Hero, but the only Hero listed for that Platoon seems to be Sigrid, and she only comes with the original core set, which I don't have...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can add a hero to any squad as long as armor and movement values are the same, so yes, you could join Lara with the Heavy Kommandotrup.

You couldn't add her to a Sturmpionere squad, because they have a different armor rating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
You can add a hero to any squad as long as armor and movement values are the same, so yes, you could join Lara with the Heavy Kommandotrup.

You couldn't add her to a Sturmpionere squad, because they have a different armor rating.

*smacks head* Right. Can't believe I missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't think there was a restriction on what Heroes a Platoon can take with them. There are the restrictions on the type of Platoon the Hero can step in as a Leader for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EyeLost wrote:
I didn't think there was a restriction on what Heroes a Platoon can take with them. There are the restrictions on the type of Platoon the Hero can step in as a Leader for.

That's correct. You can join a hero to any squad in any platoon, as long as Move and Armor match. The only exception is The Chef, who is not allowed to join a squad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.