Subject: Looking for large quantity of generic tokens/pawns rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get a wide variety of various sized generic plastic pawns/tokens.

I've got an art project brewing in my brain (so I don't want anything specific to a game) but I'd need about 100-150 maybe, and want a wide variety of color.

Any suggestions where one might obtain said tokens?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Indigo Kelleigh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
If you don't mind ordering from overseas, you can get what you need at Plastics4Games in the UK:

http://www.p4g.co.uk/

They even send out sample packs if you specify the type of piece you're looking for. I had them send me several samples years ago and was really happy with the service and quality - they even made sure to send a wide range of the different colors so I could see how they all looked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!! Prices seem very good. Will put them on my list of prospective sources. So far I'm doing pretty well with the used games at the thrift shops but I'm definitely going to need some vendor parts too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.