Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yukihisa Takahashi
Japan
Toda-Shi
Saitama-Ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule allows that changing colors of travel or assistant card to another.
To do so, may I change a assistant card to another "assistant card"?

The rule says:

You can pay 5 silver coins to the bank in order to change "the color" of a travel or assistant card. It can then replace any travel card.

I think each card is changed to another "travel card", is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
abellana Filou
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
The rules says:

"You can pay 5 silver coins to the bank in order to change the color of a travel or assistant card.
It can then replace any travel card. You are allowed to change the color of multiple cards on
your turn as long as you can pay for them."

Normally, when you have to travel you use a card which match the color of the city you want to go and you discard it.
This rules above just means that if you do not have the card with the good color, you can play a travel or an assistant card and you pay 5 coins to change the color and validate the movement just for this turn. If it is an assistant, you return it to your hand but the color will stay the same (you do not replace with another assistant). In the case of a travel card, you discard it as usual.

Hope it will be useful,

Abellana
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yukihisa Takahashi
Japan
Toda-Shi
Saitama-Ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your reply.
Now I can play without any concern!!

Thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abellana wrote:
(...) you pay 5 coins to change the color and validate the movement just for this turn. If it is an assistant, you return it to your hand but the color will stay the same (you do not replace with another assistant).

This was also not very clear to me, but good to find that the answer is readily available on BGG! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.