Marco Chiappa
United States
lincoln park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maybe i miss something..

example

if i have the disc on the 5 space of my worship track at the end of one year where i start to place the new priest during the incoming new growing season ?

start again from 0 or from the 6 ?

rule that for me is not.. totally clear is "if the current season is the growing season, the location after the disc will be the the first one occupied by any Priest assigned to the temple in the harvest season"

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Moller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took it to mean that it resets every YEAR, but every year has 2 seasons. Your total priest count is only relevant in the 2nd season, so the disc is used to indicate where you've accumulated priests from the 1st season. Thus, in the spring you get some worship from priests, then you get some more in the harvest season. The sum of these two seasons is the location of the disc plus new priests you placed in harvest. Once you've used this worship level to get more grains, it resets to 0 in the next year (turn).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graeme Jahns
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize Marco, the rules are vague on that point. You ALWAYS assign your first priest in the spot after the disc. So if you end the year with 3 worship, you start the next year with 3 worship, giving you a big leg up, especially in the dry seasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Chiappa
United States
lincoln park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Graeme for the attention. That's what i was thinking and don't apologize ....really nice game!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.