Sam Fraser
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi folks,

I've been designing a game called "The Scheme Crafter" for the past several years, using the name "Thief". In the last few months I've been working on it full time, and I'm at the point where I need some blind playtesting done.

It's a card game for 3-5 players, set in a Victorian Steampunk world. Players are thieves who break into buildings to steal loot using items of their own design. Players face different obstacles in each room in the building, and must use the items they have to get by. Players can combine items and even create new ones using the blank cards available. Any new items created stay in the deck for next game. Your game is infinitely customizable!

The game is silly, quick, and creative. It takes about an hour to play, give or take, and appeals to lots of different kinds of players (read, girlfriends)

I've got PDFs available at http://www.growgiantgames.com/public_html/print-play-pdfs/. There are about 100 cards and 6 pages of rules.

Anyone interested?

Thanks for reading!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's rare for my wife and I to have people over for games these days, so 3-5 players doesn't work for me. Best of luck, though!

By the way, there appear to be blank cards on the pdf. Any reason for that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tubby wrote:
Players can combine items and even create new ones using the blank cards available. Any new items created stay in the deck for next game.

Ah, righto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Fraser
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
You got it! The blanks are a big part of the game. You have the opportunity to use your creativity to create any solution to the problem in front of you. Because of the persistence of the cards, the deck slowly shapes it self to your group's humour and imagination.

Thanks for checking it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.