Hide
7 Posts

Fields of Fire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Paralized and Litter Team rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron R
msg tools
I have these two units and a one step squad on a card. I drew a hit against the Paralized unit and then next card result was PP. Question here is what do I do here or should the P or Litter team not be included in the VOF on that card just the one step squad?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They stay paralyzed...but pinned. You use the first P but ignore the 2nd P since the paralyzed unit is only one step.

Definitely include the LATs when rolling for hits/damage.

You will have to roll for 3 possible hits in that card in your current situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing to remember (which I regularly fail to do) is that you check your hits against the LATs on the Green column, regardless of their status before becoming LATs. LATs are Green for all purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also keep in mind that it's even possible for an LAT that gets hit to improve in status (says so in 6.9.2) - e.g. Paralyzed Team becomes a Litter or Fire Team, or even an Assault Team! Just convert it into whatever LAT is indicated on the result card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LancerDeuce wrote:
One thing to remember (which I regularly fail to do) is that you check your hits against the LATs on the Green column, regardless of their status before becoming LATs. LATs are Green for all purposes.

...except for Assault Teams. Those are Line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron R
msg tools
Thanks for you help guys. What happens if a Casualty becomes a casualty or AT, or LT etc..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron R
msg tools
Casualties are not units. So they are not hit anyway. Answered it from reading on in forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.