Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Zabrowski
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So now you can play without needing actual cards and on the go, or with people around the world.

The base game with Hikaru, Kallistar, Cadenza, and Khadath is free. Additional characters and alternate art can be purchased or unlocked by winning online duels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
What? Is it in the app store yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battlecon/id498143398?ls=1&mt...

Here it is

I'm away on vacation, but I'm planning a few updates soon when I return. Stay tuned, and send me any bug reports or suggestions you come across.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Williams
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Perepelkin
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Grats with release! I hope to see Android version ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battlecon/id498143398?ls=1&mt...

Here it is

I'm away on vacation, but I'm planning a few updates soon when I return. Stay tuned, and send me any bug reports or suggestions you come across.

A bug report and a few requests. I have an iPhone 3GS, and it has already crashed a few times in the middle of a fight in training mode.

Speaking of training mode, I would really love to be able to play against the four characters I have paid for in training.

My final request is that you make a way to view a zoomed in card. Some of them are unreadable on the 3GS.

Other than that, I have already had a blast with this game and I just got it. I can't wait to learn all the different characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. sladeums .
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
First suggestion would be to bundle all that IAP in some manner.

Pesonally I'd rather just pay for the whole game outright and all the individual IAP is a major turn off...but maybe that's just me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Levy
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the board game, but downloaded this right away. I think it has a great layout and GUI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sterling
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crashes a lot for me. I have a consistent repro too.
Start a new training game with Kadath vs. AI Cadenza. Select Blight + Burst and play it for a game crash...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Richarte
msg tools
sladeums wrote:
First suggestion would be to bundle all that IAP in some manner.

Pesonally I'd rather just pay for the whole game outright and all the individual IAP is a major turn off...but maybe that's just me.

Not just you.

My other suggestion / request would be to slow down the animation a bit. When you're first learning it's hard to figure out what's happening (I know I can view the log.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Levy
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hectarion wrote:
Crashes a lot for me. I have a consistent repro too.
Start a new training game with Kadath vs. AI Cadenza. Select Blight + Burst and play it for a game crash...

I can confirm this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Pereira
Philippines
flag msg tools
Downloaded this on an Ipad 2, having a blast!

Production values are top notch! Loving the slick menus and the theme music per character! Animation on the priority part right before the battle is very quick though (the one where the priority total are made big in the center)and a bit quick to miss.

Haven't crashed so far...
I tried an online game (with a a friend in gamecenter)and it was smooth.

Question: is there a "restore purchase" feature for the characters I bought? I can't seem to get them back when on the iphone?
Also the iap characters I bought don't appear in the training part.

Other than that, congrats on a great implementation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I' m just learning the game. Never played the card game but am really enjoying it. I do agree with above though that the speed of the AI opponent could do with being slowed down a bit. Also after you have revealed your attack,the cards are covered up with the ingame request to choose activations etc. It would be good to be able to view your attack cards all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
The interface is really slow and non-responsive for me. I'm using an iPad 3 and it takes several seconds for my touches to register.

Also, I have trouble understanding some of the powers. For example, it's not explained what the elemental tokens (for Hikaru) do. It tells you if you play the character, but not when it's your opponent.

Also for Khadath, how does the Gate trap snare actually work? I've tried placing it between myself and the opponent, and the opponent is always able to step over it. I thought it was supposed to stop their current movement? Example: Cadenza uses Mechanical Burst in a corner, is able to step over the gate trap, that's a bug?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sterling
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed the gate trap not actually "trapping" the opponent too. Cadenza waltzed right over it. Kinda hurts Khadath quite a bit unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news! The forum admin at Level 99 confirmed that the next update will have a fleshed out single player arcade mode where all the characters (that you have unlocked, I presume) will be playable by the AI. This will make a great game even better!

I responded and asked for a timeframe on the update, so I will reply back here when he responds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Ebonscarab wrote:
Downloaded this on an Ipad 2, having a blast!

Production values are top notch! Loving the slick menus and the theme music per character! Animation on the priority part right before the battle is very quick though (the one where the priority total are made big in the center)and a bit quick to miss.

Haven't crashed so far...
I tried an online game (with a a friend in gamecenter)and it was smooth.

Question: is there a "restore purchase" feature for the characters I bought? I can't seem to get them back when on the iphone?
Also the iap characters I bought don't appear in the training part.

Other than that, congrats on a great implementation!

Thanks

If you attempt to buy them again while logged into the same account, you won't be charged. I do plan on putting in a restore purchases button in the update though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
tigerwiccan wrote:
Good news! The forum admin at Level 99 confirmed that the next update will have a fleshed out single player arcade mode where all the characters (that you have unlocked, I presume) will be playable by the AI. This will make a great game even better!

I responded and asked for a timeframe on the update, so I will reply back here when he responds.

The plan is to have even the characters you haven't unlocked play against you as well. This should give you a taste of their power and an idea of whether you want to own them yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.