Subject: Component colors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Help me out here because I think I may have had a stroke...

Based on pictures I've seen, the colors are red, blue, green, and yellow - correct?

If that's the case, I definitely got parts from a bad run. I have no yellow. Everything that's supposed to be yellow is green.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
So you have two copies of all the Green stuff? Are they the same shade of green (IE, did you just get two identical sheets), or did the printing of the yellow sheets just not get the right color mix.

I'd bet if you contacted Ryan (contact info found here: http://www.redravengames.com/contact/), he'll probably do what he can to help you get the right stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's just no yellow and nothing else is doubled up. Everything that should be yellow (ships, tokens, techs, etc) is all green and identically shaded.

I just sent an email to Ryan explaining the issue, along with noting two other tokens that were damaged (likely due to the sheets rubbing during transport). Those two are only an issue because they're beyond a simple glue fix.

The ironic thing is that while I was punching everything out, I was formulating a reply to one of the other threads that amounted to 'well you know, some times shit happens'. Well here you go, perfect example! To be honest, I'm not sweating it. I'll give Ryan an opportunity to fix the problem and we'll go from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.