Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if there will be doors on the playing area, like in 1st edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A hero action is to close or open a door, so...yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since there is an Action in the Hero Turn summary called "Open or close a door", I am in for a hat eating bet on this one right away
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Acererak wrote:
Since there is an Action in the Hero Turn summary called "Open or close a door", I am in for a hat eating bet on this one right away

So you're betting there are no doors, right?

Sorry, just with you normally supporting the losing side, I presumed this is what you were talking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
Acererak wrote:

Sorry, just with you normally supporting the losing side, I presumed this is what you were talking about.

Knowing FFG as we both do, they might have dropped doors at the last minute and forgot to take it out from the Hero Turn Summary Sheet.

I can´t help to detect that peculiar scent in your words again anyway. Maybe new Campaign preview next week?whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Acererak wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:
Acererak wrote:

Knowing FFG as we both do, they might have dropped doors at the last minute and forgot to take it out from the Hero Turn Summary Sheet.

Too right!

Quote:
I can´t help to detect that peculiar scent in your words again anyway. Maybe new Campaign preview next week?whistle

I hope so. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rolf
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
If you look at the leaked photo, there appears to be a baggy with plastic stands in it on the right. These look suspiciously like 1E door stands.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1283668/kentoad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorenzo Sasso
Italy
Mondovì
Cuneo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
talisman_stl wrote:

If you look at the picture of the leaked photo, there appears to be a baggy with plastic stands in it on the right. These look suspiciously like 1E door stands.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1283668/kentoad

Is it just me or, judging from the picture, the joints between tiles seems a little different from 1st edition ?

Lawrence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they're different.

And it's a WHOLE HALF A TURN to open a door (how do monsters open doors?) instead of just two movement points...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
they're different.

And it's a WHOLE HALF A TURN to open a door (how do monsters open doors?) instead of just two movement points...

-shnar

Monsters have two actions, so they could open them just like heroes. I am not sure all of them should be allowed to though. I cannot picture a Spider or a Barghest doing so myself...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.