Let's Play Two!
United States
Collinsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I have been playing this scenario, but we were confused about whether to play the hill terrain along the beach (center and right flank to the Allies) as regular hills (allowing armor movement from the beach) or as cliffs & bluffs (which would not allow armor - they would have to move around). From what I've seen on other threads, people seem to be treating them as regular hills (advantage, Allies) rather than the cliffs/bluffs (advantage, Axis). Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Cubsfan31 wrote:
My son and I have been playing this scenario, but we were confused about whether to play the hill terrain along the beach (center and right flank to the Allies) as regular hills (allowing armor movement from the beach) or as cliffs & bluffs (which would not allow armor - they would have to move around). From what I've seen on other threads, people seem to be treating them as regular hills (advantage, Allies) rather than the cliffs/bluffs (advantage, Axis). Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks!

They are hills. Always take the standard definition of a tile unless the scenario rules specifically state something different. Since the scenario rules are silent, they remain hills. Had they been cliffs, a note would have been made (much like the river being defined as a fordable stream).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Let's Play Two!
United States
Collinsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the fast reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.