Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Interesting situation came up while I was playing a practice learning game.

Let's say I am in turn 2 and I only purchased one train this turn. However I have 2 sets of track in different locations - 1 from a previous turn and 1 from this turn.

On the previous turn I left 1 good undelivered. This time after purchasing just one train I load a couple passengers and a good from one line (set of track laid this turn). Can I include the other good from the other location onto this train? Since they are in 2 completely different areas I would think thematically that would be wrong, but maybe not.

Any help?

Al

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I don't have the rules in front of me for a direct quote, but they state this (something about all your trains running on all your tracks).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are correct. I just found it on the top paragraph on page 9.

It states; "As you are not forced to form a contiguous network during game you may end up with separate series of track links. You can move goods and passengers from any links you have on the board, not just the series that you built in the present turn. Trains that you purchased are regarded as operating on all of your networks, not just the one built in the present turn."

Hope that helps others that may have the same question.

Al
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.