Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Good
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im thinking of including Zargon in a quest im making. Any suggestions for a miniature to use for him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
What about the Citadel Miniatures plastic Chaos Sorcerer for Talisman? It still shows up on eBay semi-frequently.

This isn't my favourite paint job, but I have a fondness for the mini. Plus the style matches the rest of the figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmb
You should have a look at the OldScratch HQ forum. There's a step by step tutorial to make a Morcar miniature from the Wizard set by GW. The best Zargon/Morcar you've ever seen! (oldscratch.smackwell.com)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
tocoking wrote:
You should have a look at the OldScratch HQ forum. There's a step by step tutorial to make a Morcar miniature from the Wizard set by GW. The best Zargon/Morcar you've ever seen! (oldscratch.smackwell.com)

Link to it please? lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Good
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL I had a old Dr. Strange Heroclix mini so im trying to convert that. Looks great so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C
United Kingdom
Lymm
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
tocoking wrote:

Link to it please? lol

http://oldscratch.smackwell.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=12...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Kind
United States
flag msg tools

It is available for purchase here.
https://www.shapeways.com/model/2884584/zargon-the-evil-wiza...

You can also order it in a high resolution material called
"frosted ultra detail". The image was printed in a more durable but lower resolution material called "white strong and flexible".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.