Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Time is running out quick on getting in on the action! Just over 12 hours left on the clock for the Serpent's Tongue Kickstarter campaign. There are a ton of deals to be had that you will not get after it is all over! You have been warned, my friends!

Come check out one of the most innovative games to come out this century!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/500894669/serpents-tongu...

-Ski

p.s. This is not a paid advertisement, but the comments of a very excited fan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Elliott
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speak now or forever hold your tongue! If you have ANY interest in picking up this game when it ships then you're crazy if you don't go pledge at least enough to get the core set. There are once in a lifetime backer extras that are well worth the price of what is essentially a pre-order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Riftweaver wrote:
Speak now or forever hold your tongue!

Unfortunately true. Having passed on it now, I doubt I could bring myself to pick up a basic set in the store. It's a weird sort of down side to Kickstarter: if I know I could have gotten all the goodies, buying a plain game just doesn't appeal to me.

Ah well. Hope you guys all have fun with it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwian wrote:
Riftweaver wrote:
Speak now or forever hold your tongue!

Unfortunately true. Having passed on it now, I doubt I could bring myself to pick up a basic set in the store. It's a weird sort of down side to Kickstarter: if I know I could have gotten all the goodies, buying a plain game just doesn't appeal to me.

Ah well. Hope you guys all have fun with it!

When it becomes available, you can always pre-order it. Unbound Games will still be offering goodies right up to the official release of the game. All is not lost.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.