Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Bullock-Palser
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I get that the zombies can move into the territory, but it seems to me way overpowered that all effects are used.. I just want to make sure that we are playing it correctly.

1. Zombie player moves in 3 armies. Since any armies usually get cut in half (round up), then he gets an extra 2 armies.
2. The 5 armies at the end of his turn become 6.

So he just doubled his forces? What happens when he had 20 on the territory and then moves them off one turn, then moves them back the next turn. Does he now have 40?

Just want to make sure because within 2 or 3 turns, mutants are a dominant force.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
you can't abandon territories. so you can't just leave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fleece
United States
New Baltimore
MI
flag msg tools
Jesus Christ is Lord of my life.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The mutants don't gain half of their troops when they move into the fallout territory. They just don't lose any. But they do gain one troop in the fallout territory at the end of their turn if they control it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think they gain any troops from the fallout territory. They just don't lose any. They gain them from the bio-hazard territories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanon Conner
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Mutants treat the Fallout Territory as if it was a Biohazard scar, so they would add one at the end of the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scruffylooking wrote:
Mutants treat the Fallout Territory as if it was a Biohazard scar, so they would add one at the end of the turn.

Where does it say that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
broggi wrote:
Scruffylooking wrote:

Where does it say that?

Rule addition K:

"Mutants are unaffected by the fallout territory rules, and should treat it like a bio-hazard territory."

Mutant blue power:

"Bio-hazard and mercenary scar effects are reversed for you."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, maybe I missed that because we opened the fallout/mutant packet before we knew what a biohazard did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Morton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Slyght wrote:
Mutant blue power:

"Bio-hazard and mercenary scar effects are reversed for you."

What does "reversed" mean in this context? Does it mean "swapped"? Do Mutants entering a territory with a Mercenary scar have the same effect as another faction entering a territory with a Bio-hazard scar and vice-versa?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, mutants:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
treat the fallout zone as a biohazard zone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Morton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Ah, part of my confusion was because I thought that the Rules sticker that is put on the board for this packet was for "Bio-hazard" since the rules for this packet mention "Bio-hazard" and it was the only new territory scar rule in this packet. That caused me to wonder what it meant to "reverse" "on entering, lose half of the entering troops (round up)".

Now I saw that that *isn't* the rules for a Bio-hazard territory [it's for the Fallout territory]; in fact, "Bio-hazard" is from a packet that we haven't opened yet [as is Mercenary, but we did happen to open that packet already].

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.