Subject: Roles for Standard Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Bryce
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I currently have a PS3, PS2, Wii, XBox 360 and an Amiga 1200 all connected to my TV
badge
HMS Astute on Sea Trials
mbmbmbmbmb
Where there are rules specific to either the Base or Standard game, they are indicated by a note in bold type.

In the rules for "China" and "Great Britain", the rules state the following:

Quote:
Base Game: Roles have been reordered. Please use the included Action Tiles for this expansion as indicated here.

and

Quote:
Base Game: Roles have been reordered. Please use the included Action Tiles denoted for this expansion.

This seems to imply that the updated roles should only be used in the Base Game and not the Standard Game.

But that doesn't seem to make sense as it would mean, for example, that the "Docker" action is not available on the "Great Britain" map when playing the Standard game.

I don't think that this is the intention, so why are these sections of the rules specifically labelled as impacting only the Base Game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
The roles should be used for both the standard and the base game. Please note that there is no order to roles in the standard game, so there was not a need to make a notation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bryce
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I currently have a PS3, PS2, Wii, XBox 360 and an Amiga 1200 all connected to my TV
badge
HMS Astute on Sea Trials
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that explains it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.