Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kostiantyn Stoiko
Ukraine
Kyiv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoyed playing other games by Matthias Cramer very much. So I got interested in this one. But the information is nearly absent, though the game is in stores.
Can somebody give me some details? Is it worth playing and buying? And a few more words about language dependence, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Greene
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting, Konstantin! I have the same questions.

Plus: Any news as to whether this will be published in English?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Teo
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hi, i just had a game of this last week and I will be posting my initial impressions on my blog and my podcast soon (this week or next)
Garrett's games and geekiness podcast episode 343 did a nice look into the game which intrigued me enough to go grab a copy for myself.

regarding language dependence, the only concern will be the rules + powers of the animals. But the english rules available on bgg files section does a good job explaining everything so its not too difficult for non-german speaking people to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.