Jorge Gonzalez
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hi All:

I just finished playing my first game with a group of friends and this question came up.

During a wildling attack we couldnt provide enough support to repel the attack hence a wilding victory was triggered.

The revealed card was "Mammoth Riders" and it instructs the lowest bidder to destroy 3 of his units anywhere. Everyone else only destroys 2.

Now the question is in what order are we supposed to destroy our units. Is it one unit at a time until everyone has satisfied their debt? Is it all units at a time following player order.

The reason we are asking is because the decision to destroy the units in the map might be influenced by how other players destroy their units (say for example in an area that suddenly becomes weak and you dont want to destroy a unit that could potentially attack in the coming action phase)

I couldn't find a clear explanation in the rulebook.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dypaca
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is addressed in the online FAQ:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...

The lowest bidder destroys units first (destroying all 3 units).
Everyone else in turn order (each destroying 2 units).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.