Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if you guys will be at Origins in the Mayfair area like you were last year? Will you be demoing any new/recent games. For the past several years, you guys have been the high point of Origins--I hope the date change isn't keeping you away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Oatman
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, Academy Games is no longer affiliated with Mayfair, I think they are working with Eagle Games now though as Eagle was selling Academy Games products at Prezcon in February. Hope that helps somewhat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
conchad wrote:
As far as I know, Academy Games is no longer affiliated with Mayfair, I think they are working with Eagle Games now though as Eagle was selling Academy Games products at Prezcon in February. Hope that helps somewhat...

As of May 23, 2012, all orders for Academy Games titles will be processed and fulfilled by PSI (Publisher Services, Inc.), according to Academy's Uwe Eickert.

I have no idea what Academy's plans might be for Origins 2012.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.