Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that Zvesda is on the list of exhibitors at Origin. Will you be demoing any games? Barbarossa? Samurai? I'd love to get a look at either one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope. But not holding my breath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaufschtick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping to be able to make it to Origins this year...especially since it's about a 20 minute drive for me!

My son is hopefully graduating from Parris Island on June 1st, I'm hoping I'll be able to make one of the last two days of Origins. Fingers crossed.

I see that Zvezda is nominated for best historical wargame (boardgame). I saw Zvezda at GenCon last year right before I got into Art of Tactic, and I'd love to see them at Origins this year now that I'm in with both feet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be going on Friday,(taking off 1/2 day vacation from work - 2hr drive one waycry) hope they have this and Samurai Battles, really would love to pick up some more units of either.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope they bring Soviet Cavalry and Katyusha as I need several of each of these to round out the collection.- whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A banner ad on BGG yesterday said they would be demoing Samurai Battles at their booth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Niebling
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Their booth is 123 in the exhibit hall. There will be demos of Barbarossa, Danube, and Samurai at the booth, and in the boardgame hall. Both designers of Samurai, Richard Borg, and Konstantin Krivenko will be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wurfel wrote:
Their booth is 123 in the exhibit hall. There will be demos of Barbarossa, Danube, and Samurai at the booth, and in the boardgame hall. Both designers of Samurai, Richard Borg, and Konstantin Krivenko will be there.

When you say boardgame hall, is that the Board Room, or the open gaming/demo room next to it? the Board Room requires a badge and a ribbon, while the open gaming area is open to those of us who go the day pass route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Niebling
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Open Gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wurfel wrote:
Open Gaming!

And there was much rejoicing! Thanks for the information. Seed you next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.