Hide
4 Posts

Thunderstone Advance: Towers of Ruin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Blazing Grimalkin rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JM Freeman
msg tools
Does the player who is in the dungeon have to discard anything, or does revealing one's hand upon entering the dungeon leave you with no cards to discard?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Loves Happiness!!!
United States
Eagle Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
R4M3N wrote:
Does the player who is in the dungeon have to discard anything, or does revealing one's hand upon entering the dungeon leave you with no cards to discard?

You reveal all the cards in your hand but they are still considered to be 'in your hand'. You do not necessarily discard any unless some card has a Battle or Dungeon ability that says you must or can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lautzy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My question would be, if you play a spell and use its effect is it still considered in your hand? Use the effect on your hero? Equip a weapon?

I know that you cannot destroy cards with dungeon abilities if you have already used their ability, but they can later be destroyed by a Battle or Aftermath ability. Do discards work in the same manner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Gnarlyhead wrote:
My question would be, if you play a spell and use its effect is it still considered in your hand? Use the effect on your hero? Equip a weapon?

I know that you cannot destroy cards with dungeon abilities if you have already used their ability, but they can later be destroyed by a Battle or Aftermath ability. Do discards work in the same manner?

Cards are in your hand until discarded or destroyed.

A card that has been used for an effect cannot be destroyed or discarded unless by a battle or aftermath ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.