Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to make sure about the placement of the Round VP maker when the Na Berlin rules are put in place. I understand one takes the difference between "Axis High Tide" marker and the square "Na Berlin" (which is a higher score than Axis High Tide) (Soviet side) marker score and places the Round VP marker on the Soviet side on the VP track to the spot of the difference between them. My question is, if the difference between the "Axis High Tide" and Na Berlin is higher than six, I assume the Soviet player would lose that many (round)VPs since the Round VP marker can not be higher than a six?

Thanks for all the help I have been getting, you all are a great bunch of people here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Nip
Hong Kong
Taipo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[12.7.4] The round "Event VP" marker ... can never be higher than 6VPs (the excess points are lost).

So, you're correct. 6 is the maximum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.