Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've noticed that when I view my Collection, there is an option to create additional views. How far can I customize this?

Can I, for example, create a view of all the co-op games I own?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
sort of:

i) advanced search -
ii) tick Specify User ;you;
iii) filter for mechanics co-operatives
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get these sort of results from the Collection screen? Is there a way, for example, to see all the Co-ops on my wishlist?

What if I wanted to make a custom view of "all the games Sally would like"? Is that something that can be done?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Annoyingly not that I know of... the advanced search is great but is not directly accessible from your wish list...

Hopefully BGG 2.0 will sort it out.

Again I'd just do an advanced search of the whole catalogue filtering for cooperative games - then put them in rank then scroll through - all the ones on your wishlist will be labeled so.

Not ideal but a reasonable hack.

As for all games sally would like... you'd have to come up with a hack for doing so. I would write sally in the comments and then search for sally on the page using my browser... much less ideal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.