Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When taking an action that grants an adventurer type of your choice, do you receive Plot Quest rewards for that action?

For instance, let's say I assign an agent to The Yawning Portal which grants two adventurers of any types, and I choose to hire two fighters. I have finished a plot quest that grants me two money when choosing an action that hires a fighter. Does this count towards the bonus, or must the building mention the specific type that matches my plot quest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it counts toward the bonus. You gained a fighter from your action, so you get another one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Miller
United States
Stigler
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is legal, though note all the Plot Quests are worded such that they can only trigger once/action. So you can use Griffin Cavalry + Yawning Portal to get two fighters and one arbitrary adventurer, but not four fighters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.