Keep Up The Fire!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Switch defense rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
raisltin majere
msg tools
mb
Dear all,

I just purchased the game and I have one question regarding the legation movement (9.0)
They may be moved to any of the four tracks, provided no more than two legation units . That's means, you can switch one unit with another one, that's count for 2 OR switch two units, with 2 others ?

Thx !

Stéphane

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Stephane,
Thanks for the question - you can switch one defender for one defender or two for two so long as they are not in melee. Have fun and keep up the fire!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
raisltin majere
msg tools
mb
perfect, thx !
Stf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
raisltin majere
msg tools
mb
One more question regarding the playing cards deck

- Empress Declares War !
On Relief Column, a symbol one a right side say "Add 6"

Does it means we not draw for this turn a token in a cup and automatically put the unit with a force of 6 instead ?

Pei-Tsang Falls !
One again, a symbol say "remove 4", what does it means ?

And last question , except adding victory point at the end of the game, any special utility for the Heroic Effort token ?

Many thanks for your help !

Stf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Each turn you draw a new Blocking Force for the Relief Army track. You begin with the lower values as indicated in the Set-Up but they increase as the game goes along. "Add 6" means you add the 6 Strength Blocking Force to the draw cup - "Remove 4" means you remove the 4 Strength Blocking Force from the draw cup.

The Heroic Effort marker is just a measure of success (i.e. victory points) in the game.

Hope that helps but keep the questions coming if you have them and have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
raisltin majere
msg tools
mb
Thx John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.