Recommend
19 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Lots of titles back up on Tanga (some new?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Kimmel
United States
Wheaton
IL
flag msg tools
mb
There's a Tangathon a-goin' on.

I notice 14 titles that weren't there yesterday (some of which had disappeared during the recent board game sale and are back).

http://www.tanga.com/deals/toys-games

All games are +$6.99 shipping. For those unfamiliar with Tanga, you can buy multiples of the SAME title for the one shipping cost, but each DIFFERENT title you add incurs an additional $6.99 shipping charge. The limits vary for different titles. I will note the limit in parentheses after the price.

Stocks seem to be fluctuating a bit, so a product noted as sold out may reappear. Newly listed are at the top of the list.

Cleopatra's Caboose $9.99 (3) shipping $7.99
Rails of New England $25.99 (2)
Travel Blog $14.99 (6)
The Heavens of Olympus $12.99 (3)
Tin Soldiers $2.99 (6) shipping $4.99
Good Question! $11.99 (6)
The Swarm $11.99 (6)
Black Friday $14.99 (SOLD OUT!)
Order Up $3.99 (3)
Asara $19.99 (SOLD OUT!)
Cities $8.99 (6)
Río de la Plata $19.99 (SOLD OUT!)
Power Struggle $10.99 (3)
Burrows $5.99 (3)
Bakong $6.99 (6)
Wicked Witches Way $4.99 (6)
Frontiers $5.99 (6)
Campaign Manager 2008 $9.99 (6)
Carpe Astra $2.99 (3)
Top Race $9.99 (3)
Dominion: Hinterlands $23.99 (2)
Duel of the Giants: Eastern Front $19.99 (1)
Death Wears White $8.99 (6)
First Train to Nuremberg $21.99 (3)
Hornet $9.99 (SOLD OUT!)
Kings & Things $17.99 (SOLD OUT!)
Malta! $3.99 (2) shipping $4.99
Bombay $7.99 (6)
Lamborghini: The Official Race Game $22.99 (2)
The Forgotten Planet $29.99 (2)
Ideology: The War of Ideas $11.99 (3)
Hero: Immortal King – The Infernal ForgeHero: Immortal King – The Den of DementiaHero: Immortal King – The Lair of the Lich BUNDLE $11.99 (3)
Phoenicia $10.99 (6)
Carcassonne: The City (2nd ed) $17.99 (SOLD OUT!)
Space Pirates $11.99 (6)
Hurry'Cup! $7.99 (6)
Heads of State $14.99 (6)
Age of Gods $12.99 (6)
Hotel Samoa $11.99 (6)
Nostra City $7.99 (6)
Cluzzle $5.99 (SOLD OUT!)
Faerie Tales $5.99 (6) (Draco Mundis)
11 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vonrapp wrote:
There's a Tangathon a-goin' on.

I notice 14 titles that weren't there yesterday (some of which had disappeared during the recent board game sale and are back).

http://www.tanga.com/deals/toys-games

All games are +$6.99 shipping. For those unfamiliar with Tanga, you can buy multiples of the SAME title for the one shipping cost, but each DIFFERENT title you add incurs an additional $6.99 shipping charge. The limits vary for different titles. I will note the limit in parentheses after the price.



Black Friday $14.99 (2)

anyone have a direct tanga link for this one (black friday)? I don't see if on the tanga deals/toys-games page
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Kimmel
United States
Wheaton
IL
flag msg tools
mb
JeffyJeff wrote:

anyone have a direct tanga link for this one (black friday)? I don't see if on the tanga deals/toys-games page


http://www.tanga.com/deals/f108b426c47/black-friday-the-boar...
Sold out, sorry. I'll edit the OP.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vonrapp wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
anyone have a direct tanga link for this one (black friday)? I don't see if on the tanga deals/toys-games page
http://www.tanga.com/deals/f108b426c47/black-friday-the-boar...
Sold out, sorry. I'll edit the OP.

was it actually showing up on

http://www.tanga.com/deals/toys-games

as actualy available when you saw it earlier? Usually I thought they stayed on that page but just went "sold out". with their new url format it's hard to tell if this was actually available again (used to be they had a --6, --7, etc for each time it was offered at the end of the url, could also then easily check out how much it was priced at before vs. now)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Kimmel
United States
Wheaton
IL
flag msg tools
mb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Vonrapp wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
anyone have a direct tanga link for this one (black friday)? I don't see if on the tanga deals/toys-games page
http://www.tanga.com/deals/f108b426c47/black-friday-the-boar...
Sold out, sorry. I'll edit the OP.

was it actually showing up on

http://www.tanga.com/deals/toys-games

as actualy available when you saw it earlier? Usually I thought they stayed on that page but just went "sold out". with their new url format it's hard to tell if this was actually available again (used to be they had a --6, --7, etc for each time it was offered at the end of the url, could also then easily check out how much it was priced at before vs. now)


Yes, it was available earlier today.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah sold out, then back, very strange. I hope they repost Last Will.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn I really would have liked to pick up Rio De la Plata for cheap. Its had my interest since last year's Essen, but nor enough to take the plunge and pay 35-40 dollars for it. Wish there were more reviews of the game and session reports too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
troybowers wrote:
Damn I really would have liked to pick up Rio De la Plata for cheap. Its had my interest since last year's Essen, but nor enough to take the plunge and pay 35-40 dollars for it. Wish there were more reviews of the game and session reports too.


You aren't missing much - good for a handful of plays and then you are tired of it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the Z-Man release of The Swarm is back for $11.99 + Shipping.

It seemed silly to start a whole new thread just for that one new addition.
2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Kimmel
United States
Wheaton
IL
flag msg tools
mb
ejtracer wrote:
It looks like the Z-Man release of The Swarm is back for $11.99 + Shipping.

It seemed silly to start a whole new thread just for that one new addition.


I added it and a few others to the OP a few hours ago. The newest additions are at the top of the list. If you see others I missed, though, please post them. Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Boyce
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks for the heads up, didn't realize Tanga even did anything like this. Hopefully can get something good will come up before it ends.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dark Scarecrow
msg tools
ejtracer wrote:
It looks like the Z-Man release of The Swarm is back for $11.99 + Shipping.


$13.95 w/amazon prime

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003L5CZJU/ref=dp_olp...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.