Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Portal Publishing to see when we will see another run of Stronghold: Undead. WEll, they told me "we should have it in a 6 month period."!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny O'Donnell
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news indeed! Nice to see that someone who is ostensibly publishing this game is actually capable of responding to questions *cough*.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I will make sure I get mine ordered as soon as they are taking orders. Not missing out on this one again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for letting us all know. I want a copy of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Brandt
United States
Pittsburg
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes indeed. I too would like to find a copy of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought Valley was also going to be reprinting this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cunkelman
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

SirCptnAwesome wrote:
I emailed Portal Publishing to see when we will see another run of Stronghold: Undead. WEll, they told me "we should have it in a 6 month period."!

HUZZAH!!!! Very excited to see this available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Berman
United States
White River Junction
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just putting out another message in case there are updates.

Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Belyeu
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any news? would love to have this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BeerMe wrote:

You and me both, can't wait! Just read this a few days ago in a BGG news thread.

BGG News wrote:

• In a January 4, 2013 blog post, Portal Publishing mentions that if all goes as planned for the year, it will release three expansions for existing games, three new editions of previously released game, and three new board games – all of this being in addition to expansions for its RPG lines and its monthly STORYonBOARD magazine. A later post clarifies that only two new games, one reprint and all of the expansions will be released in English, with the reprint (and the first title due out in 2013) being a new printing of Stronghold: Undead. As for one of the expansions, Portal reports that it will be testing a new army for Neuroshima Hex! at Portalkon, a new convention devoted to Portal's releases that will be first held in February 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Belyeu
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djthree6t wrote:
BeerMe wrote:

You and me both, can't wait! Just read this a few days ago in a BGG news thread.

BGG News wrote:

• In a January 4, 2013 blog post, Portal Publishing mentions that if all goes as planned for the year, it will release three expansions for existing games, three new editions of previously released game, and three new board games – all of this being in addition to expansions for its RPG lines and its monthly STORYonBOARD magazine. A later post clarifies that only two new games, one reprint and all of the expansions will be released in English, with the reprint (and the first title due out in 2013) being a new printing of Stronghold: Undead. As for one of the expansions, Portal reports that it will be testing a new army for Neuroshima Hex! at Portalkon, a new convention devoted to Portal's releases that will be first held in February 2013.

Awesome! And thanks for the fast reply, holy cow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Cermak
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You all think it will just be the expansion reprinted or the original game too? After listening to the last Secret Cabal podcast, I really want to get this game! There are copies available, but if a new edition were coming out I'd hold off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.