Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me check to see if we are getting this right...

There's no way to increase the amount of cards in your hand right? So after you begin playing hunters you really only get to put 4 of them out there?

It seems to be different than I had expected or we really undervalued "trading up" our hunters before placing them down. It just seemed, atleast with two players that we would drain our hands pretty quickly and playing out our hands and then passing to draw one more card a turn?

We have to be missing something.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meelis Looveer
Estonia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There should always be exactly 4 cards in Your hand (except after the deck is exhausted and You can't draw new cards)
So always You hunt or draft or pass You always draw a new card in hand.

Have You red rules as Microsoft Presentation File:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/71908/rules-as-microso...
I think (hope) it is better with exampleimages!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb
melx wrote:
There should always be exactly 4 cards in Your hand (except after the deck is exhausted and You can't draw new cards)
So always You hunt or draft or pass You always draw a new card in hand.

Have You red rules as Microsoft Presentation File:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/71908/rules-as-microso...
I think (hope) it is better with exampleimages!

Thanks melx for your quick reply!

So just to confirm, you always draw a replacement card to fill your hand to 4 at the end of your turn, unless the deck is exhausted. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meelis Looveer
Estonia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.