Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
After having missed out on a few Kickstarter projects due to lack of timely information and notice, would it be possible to create a Kickstarter portlet for the main page which could reference active Kickstarter projects?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
We essentially have this in place already via Gone Cardboard. You can now filter Gone Cardboard by games that are currently on preorder, and even further filter to see Kickstarter projects only! You can even sort by Kickstarter end date to see which projects are ending soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you further filter for Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
throwingmuse wrote:
How do you further filter for Kickstarter?

You have to click through the home page module to the main Gone Cardboard system, which has a more robust set of filters:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/gonecardboard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I must be dense. I still cannot find any reference to "Kickstarter." I see pre-order, unreleased, released, etc. Is there a literal "Kickstarter" option or are you saying that the Kickstarter items are intermingled with other pre-order/unreleased items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
throwingmuse wrote:
I must be dense. I still cannot find any reference to "Kickstarter." I see pre-order, unreleased, released, etc. Is there a literal "Kickstarter" option or are you saying that the Kickstarter items are intermingled with other pre-order/unreleased items?

Once you choose the pre-order filter, the options for the other filters will change. It's a two-step process to get to the Kickstarter filters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It may also be worth subscribing to the Kickstarter family page:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgamefamily/8374/kickstarte...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.