Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't see this mentioned in the rule book anywhere, is it implied?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
Invicta
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be pretty bizarre to make it mandatory to use all APs. Not sure I've ever had a spare AP to make this a concern in any case!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myrmex wrote:
I think it would be pretty bizarre to make it mandatory to use all APs. Not sure I've ever had a spare AP to make this a concern in any case!

Totally agree. Was just surprised to not see it mentioned in the rulebook. A player who maybe has VPs held and/or strategic points may want to pass, and it's never mentioned as an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
telengard wrote:
myrmex wrote:

Totally agree. Was just surprised to not see it mentioned in the rulebook. A player who maybe has VPs held and/or strategic points may want to pass, and it's never mentioned as an option.

You are not required to spend all the AP you get. For one thing, you could spend an AP to activate a unit to move and then not move it, so in effect it's the same thing.

I've actually seen cases where one player or the other has not spent all the APs they have available. For example, in a defensive position you may be happy with where all your troops are and the enemy may not have moved into range yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've assumed you could just fire and miss. I don't think it's illegal to fire out of range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Prop Joe wrote:
I've assumed you could just fire and miss. I don't think it's illegal to fire out of range.

That would be a waste of good ammunition. :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.