United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a copy of this game in trade and am trying to inventory the components and did have some questions myself (now resolved I think) as well as want to have this thread for others trying to do the same in the future...

From the pics here on BGG it looks like actual components used differ from copy to copy. For example, I've got wooden scoring discs, while pics I see show wooden scoring cubes. My 8 exhausted ability disks are also black while I think from pics others may have gray ones.

Just from reading the rules it's not clear what piece is the King counter as there are 9 tall wooden differently colored pieces. The white one appears to be the king from the "game in progress" pics I see here on BGG.

In my copy I have two King cards vs. one listed in the rules, I assume it's just a spare?

Same thing with the 3 King location order cards, I have 2 copies of each one

I was also confused by what are the 8 ability cards, and the 8 minor control cards... what it looks like is there are actually just 16 ability cards, 2 for each type, with the backside on each saying "Minor Control".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morente
Spain
Gerena
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmb
My copy is identical to yours, and this have 16 Minor Control cards but hasn't Abiltiy cards too.

Could anyone tell us if it is correct, or did we lack a component of the game, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Costa
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I try to play this game, but the instructions didn´t help very much.
About de inventory, i have 2 kings cards ( i think 1 is spare); and also a spare of 1,2,and 3 King cards. Have also 16 Minor Control Cards with th hability behind, 2 copys of each color (8x2)...

what i really don´t understand is where are de Major Control Cards and their habilities?

The images of BGG of this game help a little to understand some issues.
But still haven´t played because of the missunderstanding of the rules...
Very frustrating
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.