Subject: NEW POWER: TRANSPORTER rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rasek Karanhini
msg tools
TRANSPORTER
CAN CHANGE LOCATION OF SHIPS

You have the power of transport.

During your own turn, you may use this power to move ships from one of your colonies to another one as often as you like (unless prevented somehow, such as by Gorgon's power).

As a Main Player or an Ally, after the encounter cards are revealed, you may use this power to either:
1) flee the combat, and place your ships in one o more of your colonies
or
2) bring to the combat up to 4 more ships from your colonies.

Born in a huge planet in a large solar system in a vast galaxy, Transporters soon mastered ways to instantly transport to another location matter, energy and even themselves.

(Main Player or Ally) (Reveal)

--------------------------------------

WILD: As a Main Player or an Ally, after the encounter cards are revealed, you can either:
1) flee the combat, and place up to 2 ships that you have in the encounter in one o more of your colonies
or
2) bring to the combat up to 2 more ships from your colonies (one if you are the Macron).

(Main Player or Ally) (Reveal)

--------------------------------------

SUPER: When you use your power during your own turn, you can also move all ships you have in the warp to your colonies. However, you can not take from the warp the ships you have lost in the current turn.

(Anytime)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mi Myma
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
Why is there no Word Games Forum or Subdomain?
badge
There should be a Word Games Subdomain, or at least a Word Games Forum!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is just a slightly modified Amoeba.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Katz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil Fleischmann wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.

I don't mean to sound discouraging. Creating new powers is not easy. I started in 1989 and there have been quite a few real clunkers of garbage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mi Myma
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
Why is there no Word Games Forum or Subdomain?
badge
There should be a Word Games Subdomain, or at least a Word Games Forum!
mbmbmbmbmb
hadsil wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.

I don't mean to sound discouraging. Creating new powers is not easy. I started in 1989 and there have been quite a few real clunkers of garbage.

Me too. I think I created my first power in 1986-7. And yes, at least 75% of the ones I created didn't work. And at least another 10% were just mediocre at best.

I was in college at the time, taking an art history class, which I really enjoyed. So I wanted to create a CE power called "Artist", with the power of Culture. Something about the rich, beautiful, creative expressions of this alien race would be its power - but what the heck would that mean? How do you translate that into a power that works as an advantage in this game? I still don't know, but I still want to create a power with this concept.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Katz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminds me of Connoisseur's History.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.