David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn...i'm late in the game.
Just recently checked it and didn't realised the Kickstarter was over.

Is it still possible to pledge for an Abomination kit?

PM me with details if doable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just send an email to CoolMiniOrNot. Yes, you can still order their stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Smith
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't hurt to try. Just send an email to sales@coolminiornot.com

Edit: I guess I was too slow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you.
Email sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They'll welcome ya with open arms
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they replied quickly at first but didn't have any reply since last week...i'll keep waiting and send another Hey! their way later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maddock Krug
Germany
Salzgitter
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I think they have all hands on deck - creating the game, working on the rules, organizing things, especially organizing the far more then 5.000 backers and the first (official) survey-wave ... And I assume that after all this is done there might be some "treatment" for the late-comers ...
(Also keep in mind: CMoN has plenty of other game-stuff to attend to as well ...)

All the best!
Mad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MaddockKrug wrote:
Hi.

I think they have all hands on deck - creating the game, working on the rules, organizing things, especially organizing the far more then 5.000 backers and the first (official) survey-wave ... And I assume that after all this is done there might be some "treatment" for the late-comers ...
(Also keep in mind: CMoN has plenty of other game-stuff to attend to as well ...)

All the best!
Mad

Thats exactly what I thought and that's why I completely understand the delay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good im not the only one who hasn't heard back since the initial we will process your order as soon as the surveys are done email

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Veatch
msg tools
I guess all late comers are still waiting to hear about getting in on the deal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike spike
msg tools
im still waiting on my message too, but apparently (via a returned message from their kickstarter page after i asked about getting in on it) they were still accepting late pledges, last day being 30th may, dropping a message would get you on the list (after they deal with the 5k, original pledgers).

I had already sent a message and got a reply via a different email, saying i was on the list and would be contcted after the first lot.

So hopefully i am on the list at least once (possibly twice), just waiting now, and wondering what will be available to us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aubrey Stodghill
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi everyone, just thought I'd pass along the latest I got from Chern at CMON:

"Hi Aubrey, the late pledge will be a little more expensive than the regular pledge (probably about $10) just to keep things even with the original backers who took the early plunge. Right now we're waiting on all the original backers to confirm they don't want additional Abomination sets before we open up the system to you to place a pledge."

From the comments on the kickstarter updates it looks like they are planning on shipping the first units in late July. They have a paypal system in place for the current backers to order more, but the latecomers will only get to order after that process is done.

So assuming we'll be able to get abomination packs for $110 we'll still get this additional stuff:
3 Promo Survivors and their Zombie counterparts: 6 miniatures
4 additional Fatties - 4 miniatures
6 additional Runners - 6 miniatures
20 additional Walkers - 20 miniatures
1 additional Abomination - 1 miniature
1 Eagle / Zombie Eagle - 2 miniatures
1 Cardboard Tube Samurai / Zombie CTS - 2 miniatures
1 Troy / Zombie Troy - 2 miniatures
6 custom black dice
6 glow in the dark dice
1 T-shirt
1 signed lithograph
for $20 over retail (listed at $90 on kickstarter), though I personally doubt it will be sold for full retail (see other thread for that distussion).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Risto R
Finland
Hämeenlinna
Häme
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this?

I only just today found Zombicide and was first time in my life ready to make a "preorder" and to back something on kickstarter, but turns out I was horribly late.

Thought I'd give it a shot and sent them a message thru kickstarter anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike spike
msg tools
As one of the late people who made the list (if you look above i was told cutoff for late pledges was 30th may, a month or so after actual kick starter ended), i was told the pledgers get first dibs, then depending on what they have the rest of us get access, i was told a couple of days just over a week ago. I sent a follow up thursday but have not had a reply.

Now because original pledgers can alter their ammounts and jump from 1 abom to 6xabom they obviously cant let us lates until they have everything in stone for them, incase we grab the remaining stock i assume. Still Risto, i guess you are out of this, but its coming to stores, or check out sedition wars...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.