Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=191

Death or Glory! series

The first in the Death or Glory! series designed by Hermann Luttmann, In Magnificent Style is a solitaire game depicting the final desperate Confederate attack on 3 July 1863 at the Battle of Gettysburg, popularly known as Pickett’s Charge.

As General Longstreet, you must decide how quickly to press your troops across this deadly open ground before allowing the men to regroup for another bound. But time is not on your side, and the longer your stalwart soldiers remain in this maelstrom of enemy fire.. the more dangerous it becomes, and the less likely they will arrive with the verve and numbers required to carry the day.

With only five turns in which to reach your objective and attack, how far can you push your luck? Your options are simple: Death or Glory!

Click here for all the details and to order In Magnificent Style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings all!
This is my 4th design for VPG and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or complaints - let 'em rip! I hope you enjoy the IMS experience!
Thanks!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Heath
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to charging across the field with the boys in butternut!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaret Morgan
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a fun little game and I just received it today! The new counters look GREAT! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I want to know if this game is on the same subject date of Harvest of Death: The Second Day at Gettysburg?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Lawrence! In Magnificent Style is only about the Pickett's Charge attack, which occurred on the third day of Gettysburg (July 3rd). Harvest of Death is a mini-game of Longstreet's attack on July 2nd. However, my upcoming game (Hammerin' Sickles) is in fact about that same attack, but in more detail than HoD. Thanks!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Milak
United States
Wethersfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Will Hammerin' Sickles be playable solitaire ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mike! It will have a chit-pull system for activation and events, so that does make it solitaire-friendly. But it is designed primarily as a two-player game.
Thanks!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.