Subject: Cobra scenario reinforcements and few tidbits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zoran Bosnjak
Croatia
Zaprešić
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a newbie to this kind of strategic games (read: I played Axis & Allies only ) and how some trouble:

- found out about Insurrection marker here

- DRM modifier: I have to add that number to a die rolls?

- Elite bonus: can I choose tactical result of the same color, but seems that same color is separated by thick line which splits it (Example of play page 9 bottom, German defending player chooses between DR and DR2 on 3/1 with roll of 9)?

- how can I discern Major/Minor ports and cities? Red/black circle?

- and now, the biggest problem, Reinforcements and replacements for Cobra scenario:

- German reinforcements are conducted by text in the bottom of Scenario.
I roll and draw that number from pool, and place them in mentioned cities.
Are Rebuilding units points another, PR number on Hitler Approval track?

- Allies reinforcements: move up to 4 units from England, and pool is consisted of England box in the setup and Allied Reinforcements box below (added during Turns 6-8) from Scenario page.
- How Allies rebuild/replace units? Where are that points? Do I pull 2 units from England, and use other 2 points for rebuilding 2 units?

I noted separated points for reinforcement and replace in the Replacement schedule, but can't study it again as unfortunately it's on the back of the Cobra map and I really wouldn't like to setup again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoran Bosnjak
Croatia
Zaprešić
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking lifting it too but thought it won't be listed there for Cobra scenario. That was my major trouble, elite bonus really doesn't matter much. Will check out the map. Thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.