Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, you won't be saving any seals. However here is a cute photo:

UPDATE: Prior to Auciton I've Posted a "For Sale" List at the end of this thread. Click here to Jump to the list of games and prices:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/9193488#9193488

First Auction:

AUCTION for Pimp Kits

Fubette and I are selling everything and going cruising, so we need to sell off the vast majority of our game collection. We will be organizing the auction by themes or game types.
New Auctions added 5/22 and ending 5/28 “Buy the list (or not) Auctions:

BIN the list for $45 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142514]Schattian Goodness: Hansa, China, The Golden City[/geeklist]

BIN the list for $75 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142515] ASL: Action Packs #3, #4, #5 and #8 [/geeklist]

BIN the list for $45 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142517] OOP Promos: 7 Wonders, Troyes, Eminent Domain[/geeklist]

BIN the list for $60 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142518] Ancient WAR!: Crusader Rex and Conquest of the Empire [/geeklist]

BIN the list for $65 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142519] EUROs in Shrink: King of Siam, Bombay, Homesteaders [/geeklist]

BIN the list for $65 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142520] Three Games: London, Eminent Domain, Shazaam! [/geeklist]

Best Regards,

Foob

Our Future:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
You mean you aren't doing a Crazy Ernie?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robigo wrote:
You mean you aren't doing a Crazy Ernie?

You got my obscure reference!!!

Outstanding.

Geekgold for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fubar awol wrote:
To Anyone who is interested:

It is in my interest to sell blocks of games and ship them all at once. Please check my "owned" list in my profile and let's make a deal!

Anthing that is marked "for trade" is either not yet sold, not in a auction and is avaiable for sale.

Best Regards,

Foob

Geekmail sent, my man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekMail sent Foob!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I call dibs on Container!

Oh wait, I already did, and it's boxed up and shipping to me today.

Edit: I just got the USPS Click-N-Ship notification. He must really be in a hurry to skip town and hit the high seas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much are troyes bonus cards going for these days anyway? Im not seeing a consistent price anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RhodesN7 wrote:
How much are troyes bonus cards going for these days anyway? Im not seeing a consistent price anywhere.

Huuuuge Dollars!!! Huuuge!!! wow

But seriously... Current asking prices on that Geek Gamepage are: $30, $35 and $40.

My copy is listed below for $20. Buy a Stack and that, (like everything) is negotiable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
United States
Medford
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lets make a deal Foob! Geekmail sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
solarisra wrote:
Lets make a deal Foob! Geekmail sent!

Par-tay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rest of our stuff...

We have been running an estate sale every weekend... if you live in the Washington D.C. area you can check out some of our stuff and the location of our every-weekend sale here:

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/sss/

In the search window type "Deale EST" and you'll see a list of some of the stuff that MUST GO!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scroll Down 4 entries to see the latest list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say that I messaged Foob about some games. He responded back right away. A few Geekmails later and the games are already on there way to me.
Foob you the man thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Rastapopoulos
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you happen to be sailing in the Caribbean and get a hankering for a game, make your way to Prickly Bay in Grenada, drop anchor for a day or two. I'll be happy to meet you. Best rum and card play in the West Indies, or I'll eat my shoe. (Sunsets aren't too shabby, either.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kuznick
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Closed a deal with the fubarator!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm Very Interested in selling blocks of Games. Here is a list of what I have on offer with an asking price. Everything is negotiable including shipping. Any single item listed as "FREE" can be included in a purchase of more than one game.

The List (UPDATED 5.21 00:30 EST EST) Only Items still remaining are listed.

50.00 Container: The Second Shipment Sleeved with Premium Sleeves, Like New, Lovingly Punched and Bagged, never played Out of Print

45.00 Endeavor Like New, Lovingly Punched and Bagged, No Insert, Never Played

FREE Medici vs Strozzi No Box - Color Player aid included - Rulebook Folded but good shape, otherwise like new

35.00 Tribune: Primus Inter Pares and Tribune Expansion Like New,no insert, Lovingly Punched and Bagged, sold only together. I have both boxes, but am too lazy to separate the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New Auctions added 5/22 and ending 5/28 “Buy the list (or not) Auctions:

BIN the list for $45 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142514]Schattian Goodness: Hansa, China, The Golden City[/geeklist]

BIN the list for $75 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142515] ASL: Action Packs #3, #4, #5 and #8 [/geeklist]

BIN the list for $45 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142517] OOP Promos: 7 Wonders, Troyes, Eminent Domain[/geeklist]

BIN the list for $60 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142518] Ancient WAR!: Crusader Rex and Conquest of the Empire [/geeklist]

BIN the list for $65 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142519] EUROs in Shrink: King of Siam, Bombay, Homesteaders [/geeklist]

BIN the list for $65 or bid on all or part here: [geeklist=142520] Three Games: London, Eminent Domain, Shazaam! [/geeklist]

And a more traditional Auction that ends Thursday: AUCTION for Pimp Kits
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.