Zombie in my Pocket» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can I choose not to enter the room tile that I've just revealed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yuda Kaizar
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I already got the totem earlier and was currently in a room with three exit doors, then revealed a room tile other than dining room, can I just stay in the room I'm in so I can use another exit door to find dining room? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adammale wrote:
If I already got the totem earlier and was currently in a room with three exit doors, then revealed a room tile other than dining room, can I just stay in the room I'm in so I can use another exit door to find dining room? Thanks

You can all flee from the combat in the revealed tile (at the usual cost) in order to stay where you are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adammale wrote:
If you choose to go into a room, you're going in there. If you have combat, you can then flee (at -1 health), but you'll still have gone into that room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
United States
Slippery Rock
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
:l
mbmb
adammale wrote:
Well, you're basically wondering if you're allowed to draw enough tiles for the all available exits... So that would be a No.
It doesn't matter how far into the game you are, the mechanics of the game stay the same.

But since there's only you playing, you could do that if you really wanted. But you'd be cheating playing a house rule you just made up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.