Summoner Wars: Master Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gem of Calling question/clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Meyman

Oakdale
Minnesota
msg tools
Does "Once per turn, after moving Lun" mean that you can use his ability anytime thereafter on that turn or only before ending your movement phase?

I was recently playing a game where I wanted to use Lun's ability but I used up all my magic in summoning Lun. I used Tundle's Meditate ability to get 1 magic so I could then drag a unit over to Lun and use his 3 dice to destroy it. My friend disagreed with my tactic saying that Lun can only use Gem of Calling during the movement phase after he moves, and since Tundle's ability is used at the beginning of the attack phase, he claimed that I can't use their abilities in the order that I did.

I ended up winning that game, so I just wanted to make sure that my win was completely justified. I'm pretty sure that I was interpreting the card correctly, but just wanted to get some other input.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Arthur Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It means immediately after moving Lun, although it's not restricted to the movement phase because Kynder could move Lun to trigger the ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.